Sunday, November 30, 2008

More photos of Lily- Tina's 1st blog attempt

Lily is 1 1/2 weeks old, so I thought I'd attempt my first blog post and put a few more photos up.
Lily Jane Smith at 1 week old

The proud daddy and Lily at 1 day old

Lily loves to cuddle!


More photos and news to come...

7 comments:

Miss Snow said...

you look great tina. lili does too. she looks so much bigger afer 1.5 weeks! Wow.

Miss Snow said...

I meant Lily, not Lili.

Unknown said...

Lily is so cute and cuddly! I want one!

Erin said...

Yea, Tina! Congrats on your first post! Here's to many more to come :) Lily is still so tiny & cute!! I'm almost over my cold so maybe I can come hold her before she gets too much bigger! I agree with Stephanie and/or Jay--I want one, too. For now I'll just come hold yours while you take a nap!!

Anderson Family said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!

Salina said...

I just found your blog through your facebook page. Lily is so dang CUTE! Hope everything is going great!

Ladybug143 said...

She is so sweet! Congrats!