
(wait is that the name of the roller coaster that goes super fast? No, don't put that on. I was asking you - dad! Stop. Please don't type dad - ugh). Dad, why did you do that? No, backspace all the mistakes. Dad!
When they were working on the movie, they let everyone in the crowd be in the movie.
I was building some tron legacy models out of my legos. A hover cycle that's kind of like a light cycle. And thanks to Dad, he was building Furno's bike and I discovered it was kind of like a light cycle.


2 comments:
Awesome post McKinnon! I haven't seen that movie yet, but now I think I will. I'll watch it with Jase because he will think lightcycles are the best ever. Thanks for showing the picture of your models. It looks like you're really good at building with Legos. Take care, Erin
Great Review McKinnen! How many stars would you give it?
Post a Comment