Monday, June 15, 2009

New Zealand here we come...

So the count down is on- quick trip to New Zealand soon! We are trying so hard not to get too excited... it's not working!
I'm already dreaming of chocolate, seafood and pastries.
Here is Hot Water Beach, where we will spend one week doing nothing but relaxing on the beach.

And here are the hot pools that you dig in the sand- hot water springs under heat the water.
The view from our beach cottage.
and Matt just bought rugby tickets for a match down there.
Should be great!

7 comments:

The Mickelsen's said...

Please take me with you! Ahhh....to sit on the beach and not worry....I can't even imagine. You guys have fun!

Julie said...

you guys are going to have so much fun! I'm totally jealous!

Matt & Darla said...

I'm SO JEALOUS! I wish we were going, too! :) Have a very safe and fun trip!!

Michelle said...

It looks heavenly! Now I have a visual of where you'll be when you're gone!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

SO JEALOUS!! My father in law served his mission in New Zealand & we've been wanting to go back with them for some time now. I cant' wait to hear all about it when you guys get back! So, have a safe and super fun trip!!

HOTWATERBEACH said...

Thanks for visiting us while you were in NZ. The boys had so much fun with Mckinnon and Deacon. Glad you got back safe. We updated our blog with some of the pictures of your trip. Take care.

Dean, Khali and the boys

Ladybug143 said...

Looks gorgeous, but this post is so old. We need pictures of the actual trip now. :)