Sunday, October 12, 2008

Deacon's Messes

So, writing about Deacon drinking apple juice off our floor reminded me of something else he did recently. I think the video tells the whole story.

Deacon is a very curious kid and has done a lot of this type of stuff. He really enjoys making messes. He likes to pull all of the DVDs out and take out the paper sleeves. He can spend all day in the dirt. His dinner ends up all over his face and his clothes and his hands and his hair and the chair and the floor and the wall. I think he is the enforcer of the law of entropy.

McKinnon on the other hand, was a fairly neat toddler, just expensive in his "messes." He threw our new digital camera in the garbage (which we didn't check before it went out). He also threw our phone in the toilet (I didn't bother to try to salvage that). I think I'll give him a bill when he gets his first job.

3 comments:

Ladybug143 said...

Yikes! I hope Victoria never does something like that! Wow!

I am so glad you guys started a blog! Welcome to the blogging world! I love keeping up with people this way!

Erin said...

Way to enjoy the moment, you guys--film the chaos for posterity! I thought my kids were the enforcers of the law of entropy (I love that!), but Deacon looks like a great candidate for their club. Maybe he can be the next president after Greta retires! Keep laughing & filming--great blog so far!

Crystal said...

Yahoo! You are finally joined the blog world :)

Deacon is adorable playing in the oil. Looks like so much fun!