Deacon playing on the beach:
Here's the Palace at the top of the Hill:
What you see in this photo shows about half of the entire country of Monaco. It is very small and it seems like everyone here is extremely wealthy. It's like the rich man's Las Vegas. (One of those boats has a helicopter landing pad).
I've always wondered why a country as small as Monaco is was never taken over by a larger country. It is surrounded by France and is close to Italy. Well, the palace is on a huge hill and is surrounded by this:
1 comment:
Hey Matt! I got your blog address off of facebook, hope that's okay! You have such cute boys! And I'm unbelievably jealous that you got to go to Italy. I have a friend that just got back from France. I think the closest I'll ever get to Europe is Florida. Anyways, I think I'll check out your blog every now & then if that's okay? It's kind of funny how this has become the way to keep in touch! Feel free to look at ours if you'd like: www.thelokeybunch.blogspot.com
Jennie (Peterson) Lokey
Post a Comment